Recipe Type: Side Dish
- ½ head red cabbage, finely chopped
- ½ head white cabbage, finely chopped
- ½ cup chopped fresh mint
- 1 fresh pineapple chopped into bite size pieces or 2 cups of grapes
- 2 apples chopped into bite size pieces
- 2 carrots, grated
- 1 cup of organic chopped almonds
- 1 tsp gomasio (ground sesame with salt)
- 1 cup almond butter
- ½ cup mint, chopped
- 1 T toasted sesame oil
- 1 T minced fresh ginger
- ½ lemon, juiced
- 1 T apple cider vinegar
- 1 T seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 T white fermented miso paste
- Mix the cabbage with the chopped fruit.
- Add mint.
- Put one cup of fresh almonds in the food processor and blend until almonds become almond butter.
- Place the other dressing ingredients into the food processor and briefly blend with the almond butter.
- Stop the processor and use a spatula to be sure the almond butter is mixing well.
- Pour over cabbage mixture.