Garlic and Chive Mashed Potatoes
Garlic and Chives Mashed Potatoes
Recipe Type: Side dish
This recipe really tastes like mashed potatoes!
- 2 cup of macadamia
- 1 cup pine nuts
- 1 cup rejuvelac or water
- 1 1/2 tsp probiotics
- 1 tsp of Himalayan salt
- 2 tsp of nutritional yeast
- ¼ to ½ of garlic powder
- Minced chives
- Fresh ground pepper to taste
- Soak macadamia nuts for 8 hours.
- Soak pine nuts for 2 hours.
- Blend macadamia nuts, pine nuts, water and probiotics until smooth.
- Scoop into mylk bag and place in a strainer.
- Put strainer in a bowl so the liquid will fall into the bowl.
- Place another glass bowl on top of mylk bag.
- Let ferment 24 – 48 hours.
- Place mixture in bowl and stir in salt, yeast, garlic powder, chives and pepper.
Soaking time: 2 – 8 hours[br]Fermenting time: 24 – 48 hours[br]Dehydrator time: 4 – 6 hours